Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trend of home office

I don't like to work at home, it is supposed to get the work done before going home. At least, you should not bring your working spirit and staying nervous at home. This is my belief and I have to think twice now. See those colourful cabinet that turn your home into a creative world and see how you feel energetic to work in such a private office. The designers realize that people need to work at their home. So office furnishing is merging into everyone's home. Orignal wood is mixed with colorful plane and make your working space lot more interesting. Green color is really a good choice to match with wood furniture and this is totally fit to my home theme. There are many possibilities that may happen to my home.


<established and sons> a new brand made in UK














I saw these in interior magazine once. They are good but also expensive to me. Looking at the shapes, I related them to similar Vitra office collection. <leighharmer>














No comments: