Friday, September 12, 2008

New Hulger USB phone

Hulger brings good idea by making spectacular VoIP phone, vintage handset with USB adapter. It is great but expensive. That's why there are many similar products which are much more popular. I bought a PENELOPE*PHONE last year and that cost me 160USD at that time. But later I found the price dropped quite a lot at the offical web, I think they realized their price is way too high. But be honest, their special edition is really amazing for collector.



















OK. This is the new product called PAPPA* made of wood and brass, a good color and texture matching but it cost 300...... Anyway, the workmanship seems good and there are some improvement on the cradle connector and the phone jack. But I 'd suggest some curve shape and more details on the base will be more sexy. <Hulger>





















No comments: