Thursday, June 18, 2009

exploring bicycle design

Forget how it starts. I begins to search for folding bikes and want to learn more about cycling. During my trip to Taiwan, I notice cycling is getting hot in Taiwan and esp folding bike is rising too. My Taiwan friend told me that a lot of people love to travel with their bike and it is a trend after a movie about cycling. That is esp good at this moment when there are so many enviromental issues in our living world and for a well developed country, more people intend to use bicycle for transportaton. I know that is a big topic and there are a lot of nice bike in the market that keep me digging for more news.

Same as all other hobbies, cycling can be a deep hole to invest or it can be very economic for public. Just keep to the direction you love and you can afford. That's it.

No comments: