Friday, May 06, 2011

I need an old phone

To get a refurbished rotary phone is one of my rough shopping mission. Telephone was so frequently used in the past and so personal that required absolute sterile. Also most of the rotary phone are used items, there are not only scratches but change of color on the plastic mold. I actually do not mind some character sign on the phone but thinking of hygenic issue, I prefer to pay a bit more to get a seriously refurbished phone. But this comes to an issue: it is really rare to get a clean phone and also good looking style. I almost give up then I found a UK online shop selling these range of telephone. All are design icon of the decade and the most important thing is they are " refurbished internally and fit in branded new moulding and cords". So what is the price?






















No comments: