Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What to do with a 3d printer

Looking at the technology development expectation in hype cycle, 3d printer is almost at the peak of inflated expectation , cloud computing is down trend as expected, and 3d scanner is up coming which I think should work with 3d printing. It looks like there is something big coming which will change the rule of games. Just like several years ago when 2d printing was still primitive, monotone lazer printers were luxury gadgets. Now it turns to scanning and printing of 3d objects, and later bio organic printing. Sounds big business. This is not my major concerns. I am thinking what will it change the domestic market: I dun need to buy things, just download and print it, sounds great. If every things come too easy, will it narrow the ways of thinking? Could be. Let me figure it out after I get a 3d printer, haha

No comments: